Self-diagnosis is suffering from liver disease


A healthy liver of a healthy lifestyle is essential for every minute exercised liver are more than 5000 important function, in order to maintain the normal operation of your body. If you have the following risk factors, you will likely suffer from liver disease In your work, you come into contact with blood or body fluids. You often exposed to poisons or chemicals, such as spray cleaners, pesticides, paint, under, or long-term smoking environment. You often injecting drugs, especially with people sharing needles. You with more frequent sex partners, unprotected sex life. Have you ever used non-sterile needles for tattoos or puncture. You alcoholism. Even if it is not a lot of alcohol also have toxic side effects, especially when you drink alcohol while taking acetaminophen containing the. You regularly take some herbs or herbal preparations, too large amount of vitamins may also result in liver damage. Do you have the following situations: obesity, diabetes or high triglycerides. You have received blood transfusion, then you may be suffering from hepatitis C. You are a war veterans, especially on the battlefield contact with other people's blood. If you are an answer to any of the above is yes, then you should consult your doctor and request a check of enzymes. The examination is painless, and you will delay is very dangerous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.