How to add protein in patients with hepatitis B


The maintenance of human daily life required for normal physiological metabolism of protein, about 70g per day, while hepatitis B patients with liver repaired, put the demand for larger, daily should be maintained at around 100g. Protein-rich food are mainly fish, eggs, milk and meat of animals, as well as various soy products, protein in the process, the Government should do with animal and plant protein, balanced, thus ensuring that different amino acids Perturbation income. Although protein is very important, but not better, if supply exceeded demand for a day, will increase the burden on the liver, increasing fat synthesis, severe cases led to fatty liver. Patients with severe liver disease, such as hepatitis, advanced cirrhosis and hepatic coma tendency should be replaced by low-protein diet. Because the protein is a kind of ammonia material, the process of metabolism in the body can produce ammonia, and ammonia is toxic to humans. When severely damaged liver function, the role of the liver Deaminase receded, increased blood ammonia to produce one of the main causes of hepatic coma. Commonly used in food protein content (%) The name of the protein content of food protein content of food names 13.3 ~ 18.5 flour pork 11.0 Beef 15.8 ~ 21.7 Soybean 39.2 14.3 ~ 18.7 peanut lamb 25.8 21.5 chicken turnip 0.6 Lei 18.1 cabbage 1.1 13.4 spinach egg 1.8 Milk 3.3 Rape 1.4 Rice 8.5 cucumber 0.8 Wheat 12.4 Orange 0.9 Millet 9.7 Apple 0.2 Corn 8.6 sweet potato 1.3 Sorghum 9.5 An average of 100 grams of protein nitrogen content of 16 grams per gram of nitrogen that is the equivalent of 6.25 grams of protein (100/16 = 6.25). So as long as the determination of biological samples in the nitrogen content, which can calculate the approximate protein content. Per gram sample containing a few grams of sample χ6.25χ100 = 100 grams of protein content (grams%). The basic unit of protein is the amino acid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the

liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which

reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus

became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from

ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their

treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after

the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing

treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.



Becky D said...

Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of www .multivitamincare. org i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effects of their herbal formula.